Have you previously worked in a laboratory and are you a meticulous lab assistant? If so, Manpower has the perfect job for you! As a full-time lab assistant at our client, a producer of fragrances and flavours in Naarden, you will be maintaining the laboratory and contribute to producing meat analogues and more. You can expect a salary up to €2,800.- a month and you will also receive a reimbursement of travel expenses as well as pension accrual. Would you like to learn more about this job? Keep reading and apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a lab assistant for a company in Naarden.
Your working environment as a lab assistant won’t be a big surprise: you will be working in the laboratory of an international company. Your main focus will concern plant proteins, meat analogues and high moisture extrusion. Some of your responsibilities will include the following:
What’s in it for you
- Managing, organising and maintaining the laboratory and storage areas
- Measuring, weighing and mixing test ingredients
- Ordering raw materials, flavours and other ingredients
- Organising shipments of samples to international locations
- Maintaining sanitation, health and safety standards with regards to the work environment, test equipment, measuring devices and other lab tools
- Performing other duties as instructed
- Gross salary between €2,400.- and €2,800.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.14 per kilometre
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to e-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- A job for a longer period of time