Working from home for a world-class brand that invests in your development and offers you a gross salary of up to €3,427.- per month. Sounds like a dream, doesn’t it? Well, it’s time to wake up because Manpower is looking for a German-speaking digital account manager who’s up for the task of managing a high volume of accounts. Are you interested in this position? Then keep on reading to find out everything about this job opportunity.
Manpower is looking for a full-time digital account manager for Accenture.
Note: in this position you will be working from home full-time.
In your new role as digital account manager your job consists of following up leads (80% of the time) and exploring new opportunities on the online market, mainly by e-mail or via LinkedIn (20% of the time). This is a challenging position because as you know sales and marketing is a vital part within a company to ensure optimal ROI. Furthermore you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Managing a high volume of accounts (both new as well as existing)
- Retaining and growing revenue within your accounts (upsell, cross-sell and activating customers are terms in your personal vocabulary)
- Gaining deep understanding of the partners’ business goals and help turning data into compelling stories and actionable insight
- Troubleshooting and optimizing campaigns
- Communicating new features and enhancements to the Product team
- Tracking, analyzing and communicating key quantitative metrics and business trends both internally as well as externally
- Establishing clear advertising goals with agencies or direct accounts including entering campaign goals (KPIs) associated with CPA, ROI, ROAS, CPC etcetera
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between €2,376.- and €3,427.- per month
- Working from home
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Signing bonus with a maximum of €2.000,- gross
- 30% quarterly bonus when meeting set targets
- Laptop and work phone provided
- Chance of getting a direct contract with the employer
- Free access to e-learning platform Manpower Academy