Have you always wanted to work in an international environment and do you have at least three years of work experience in lab supplies and/or clinical supplies? Then Manpower offers what you are looking for! As a procurement manager you take ownership for stock acquisition of clinical supplies and all activities related to purchasing. In exchange for your support you can count on a direct contract, a gross salary up to €8,000 per month and reimbursement of your travel expenses. Are you interested and do you want to know more about this opportunity? Then read on and don’t forget to apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a procurement manager in Amstelveen.
In this position you will manage the sourcing of clinical supplies for worldwide clinical trials, pharmaceutical companies and contract research organizations. In order to achieve this, you provide analysis and prepare clinical supply plans in support of new and revised study opportunities. During your working week you are also responsible for the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Ensuring that the appropriate contingency and remediation plans are in place for supply plans
- Monitoring, reporting, managing and improving the supplier performance
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by developing strong collaboration and trust with different parties
- Working with procurement specialists to ensure the company funds are expended
- Conducting detailed supplier and supply market analysis
- Becoming an expert on the subject matter of the products, both medical and non-medical
- Enhancing the department and organization by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different opportunities
- Direct contract with our client!
- Gross salary between €6,000 and €8,000 per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Holiday allowance
- International working environment