Would you like a working day in which you perform different logistics tasks? Then CEVA Logistics is the employer for you! You will be working in their warehouse in either the day shift or in two shifts. To qualify for this job you have to be able to perform physical work and know how to work with a manual scanner. You’ll receive a shift fee of 35% on top of your salary, your travel costs will be reimbursed and you will be part of a team of dedicated colleagues! Would you like to start your new job as soon as possible? Please keep reading and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several warehouse workers for CEVA Logistics in Born.
Your working day as a warehouse worker at CEVA is full of different tasks. You will be loading and unloading shipments while using manual scanners and computers. Your daily workload also consists of administrative work and of driving a reach truck or EPT truck (if you have the necessary certificates). In summary, your workload is as follows:
- Loading and unloading goods
- Processing information in SAP and computer systems
- Scanning goods with a manual scanner
- Checking data on packages and labels
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary of €10.60 per hour
- Shift fee of 35% on top of your salary if you work after 21.00 hrs
- Reimbursement of travel costs according to CEVA Logistics’ regulations
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Part-time or full-time job of 32 to 40 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract for a longer period of time
- Diverse working environment