Does being a customer service specialist within a big medical company sound like music to your ears? If so, this vacancy might be something for you! Just make sure you meet the following requirements: a Bachelor's degree (or higher), a minimum of three years of working experience in the field of customer care and full-time availability. Do you tick all the boxes? Then Manpower would like to meet you. Keep reading to find out more about the job and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a full-time customer care employee for an employer in Kerkrade.
Please note: this is a temporary position of three months with the possibility of an extension of three months.
As a customer care representative your main goals is to help customers regarding order fulfilment and delivery. Your working day will consist of:
- Assuring that all activities are performed according to the applicable procedures and are in line with local legislation
- Analysing specific customers request and implementing them after approval of the EDC supervisors and management
- Communicating effectively with customers to keep them informed about the process
- Maintaining a correct and updated administration and ensuring compliance with OFAC/BIS licenses and correct processing of Letter of Credit orders
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between €2,300 and €3,000 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Temporary position of three monts (with the possibility of an extension)
- Full-time position of 40 hours per week
- Free access to the online learning platform Manpower Academy