Are your kitchen cabinets always well stocked and do you want to use your planning skills for a global company? Then Manpower has an offer for you! In exchange for your hard work, you earn a gross salary up to €3,100 per month. Do you want to find out if you have what it takes to become a material planner in a dynamic working environment? Find out by applying now!
Manpower is looking for a full-time material planner for an employer in Almere.
As a material planner you will be handling the MRP-process and purchases of all production and sales parts. You will take care of the purchase ordering and control all the confirmations. During the whole process you will keep in contact with suppliers in order to give them the necessary information and updates in case of wrong deliveries. Furthermore your tasks consist of:
- Organizing and coordinating all needed administrative and physical actions in case of rejections as result of an incoming inspection
- Making agreements with suppliers to come to correct deliveries
- Consulting the planner production about stagnation in the availability of parts
- Organizing stock counting in consultation with the manager production
- Assisting on request to investigate and solve problems with invoices and related issues
What’s in it for you
- Direct contract at the employer
- Gross salary from €2,800 to €3,100 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre
- Full-time position of 40 hours per week
- Free access to the online learning platform Manpower Academy