You have an eye for talent and the communicative skills to ask the right questions in order to find the best candidate for the job. You are in the possession of a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in the field of HR and you are on the hunt for a full-time job at an international and dynamic company. Can you tick all the boxes? Then we would like to welcome you at Dow! For your expertise you will be rewarded with a gross salary of up to €3,200 per month and your travel costs will be reimbursed. Are you interested? Then keep reading and apply today!
Manpower is looking for a full-time talent acquisition specialist for Dow in Terneuzen.
In your new role as a talent acquisition specialist you will join Dow's HR team, which is focused on recruiting people that flourish in a diverse and inclusive environment. Here you are responsible for Talent Acquisition for multiple locations across the region. You will be in close contact with internal (Dow Hiring Managers and Dow HR Recruiters) and external candidates in order to deliver advice and cost-effective, integrated solutions in the field of talent attraction. In short, your key activities will consist of:
- Prescreening candidates by taking (video) interviews
- Providing information to local HR contact, Hiring Managers and Recruiters
- Ensuring flawless execution and problem solving of sourcing activities
- Searching candidates via various platforms and tracking jobs on digital media platforms
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between €2,600 and €3,200 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Fixed term Manpower contract
- Free access to Manpower's e-learning platform Manpower Academy