With your background in finance, you are the perfect person to fulfil the role of tax analyst. Not only do you have the right work experience, but you also have at least an EQF-6 diploma in the field of finance. Nobody has your enthusiasm for analyses and declarations! If you want to apply your expertise at an internationally renowned company, this full-time job at Dow is perfect for you. You will be working part-time or full-time and earn between €2,500 and €3,200 per month. Would you like to know more about the profile and your activities? Then read on!
Manpower is looking for a tax analyst for Dow in Terneuzen.
In the role of tax analyst, you will be in charge of VAT returns. You will also save relevant data for audits for different countries. You will work closely with various financial departments within Dow, including departments abroad. A good command of the English language is required, because this is the main language spoken within the company. Your main responsibilities are:
- Corresponding with relevant local authorities
- Analyzing and checking data and identifying risks
- Assisting in preparing and submitting monthly VAT returns
- Working according to local tax regulations with attention to standardization within Dow
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between €2,500 and €3,200 per month (on a full-time basis)
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Part-time or full-time job of 32 to 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract
- Free access to Manpower's E-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Temporary position until 31th of October 2021