Would you like to play an essential role within an international company? As a responsible logistics service coordinator you will be arranging transport for shipment orders and processing all relevant data in SAP. A good head for languages is essential: you need to be reasonably fluent in German and English to keep Dow’s customers up to date on the status of their shipments. If you have completed a Bachelor’s degree or EQF level 6 degree, Dow would love to offer you a full-time job with a salary up to €3,000.- a month. Are you interested in this vacancy? Then keep reading and don’t forget to apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a logistics service coordinator for Dow in Hoek.
As a logistics service coordinator your main responsibilities revolve around day-to-day logistics support. Whether you are arranging transport, executing shipment orders or resolving transactional exceptions, your goal is to meet customer requirements and ensure on-time delivery of shipments. Good language skills are essential, because you will be in touch with English- and German-speaking clients all day long. Logging logistics costs, data and other charges in SAP will also become part of your daily workload.
In summary, your working day will consist of the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Monitoring timely shipments from origin and resolving issues in the material flow work process
- Identifying non-compliance from service providers and taking appropriate action
- Monitoring and checking shipment creation processes and arranging transport for shipment
- Processing high value and legally complex claims
- Handling small-claims procedures
- Verifying whether logistics capability versus special requirements can be matched
- Registering non-compliances and associated corrective actions, including escalating non-compliances if necessary
- Gross salary between €2,400.- and €3,000.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow in the long run
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy