Do you have the packing, checking and coordinating skills that makes for a perfect shipping clerk? And are you up for the challenge of a physically demanding job? In short, are you the organizing Rambo that we’re looking for? If so, we have the job for you! We offer you a position at a company that provides a salary of €12.50 per hour, reimbursement of travel costs and the chance to earn a direct contract. Continue reading to find out more about the working conditions and apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for multiple shipping clerks for a client at Schiphol.
As a shipping clerk you can expect to be performing the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Ensuring all orders are packed correctly and are tied securely to pallets
- Prepacking accessories in date order and following the corresponding instructions
- Using different computer systems to read orders
- Ensuring all packages are staged for consolidation check
- Preparing shipment documents and carrier labels
- Arranging labelled boxes for loading for transport
- Making sure that the assembly area is clean
- Gross salary of €12.50 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0.19 per kilometre
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- The possibility to get a direct contract
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Free access to the Manpower Academy