A great place to learn, working with nice colleagues and a gross salary of €10.49 per hour (excluding allowances)? ID Logistics has it all! Are you available full-time and do you have your own mode of transport to get to the working location? Then your new challenge in logistics can start sooner than you might think. Keep reading to learn more and apply today!
Manpower is looking for full-time order pickers for the warehouse of ID Logistics in Amsterdam.
Please note: it is important that you have your own mode of transport to get to the work location (for example a car, moped or scooter).
As an order picker at ID Logistics you will have an all-round working day! You ensure that goods are unloaded and loaded on time, you work with scanning equipment and you keep your workplace clean and tidy. You will also perform the following activities:
- Collecting and packing orders
- Checking goods for quality
- Ensuring quality, safety, environmental and occupational health and safety regulations and procedures are
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary of €10.49 per hour
- Shift allowance of 20% on top of your salary for working after 6 pm and weekend allowance between 130% and 150%
- Reimbursement of travel expenses with a maximum of €6.40 per working day
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time position of 40 hours per week
- Free access to the online learning platform Manpower Academy