Are you looking for an exciting role where you can put your SAP QM knowledge to practice? For DSM in Delft, we have this amazing part-time opportunity that offers a lot of space for your valuable input! In exchange for your expertise, you will get the chance to work in a dynamic and fun environment. Would you like to know more? Keep on reading or apply right away!
Manpower is looking for an SAP QM specialist for DSM in Delft.
In your new job as an SAP QM specialist, you will train, set up new accounts, assist QA on setting new inspection flows and more! With your extensive knowledge of the program you are the one who can solve any issues regarding it, the sky is the limit you may say. As you might know, the data warehouse is extremely important in a company’s day-to-day operations, you will be in charge of creating new reports for quality management purposes. Furthermore, you will ensure monthly QA reports are delivered and check if KPI’s are met. To achieve these goals, you will meet up frequently with different process owners to ensure the data is accurate.
You can also expect to perform the following working activities:
- Handling QM related questions and incidents
- Taking care of LIMS-SAP interface / QUAD flow
- Monitoring and closing inspection lots
- Checking the completeness of QM data regularly (QP06)
- Participating in (new) project meetings for feedback/input from QM perspective
- Adding and/or Harmonizing CoA disclaimers texts for DFS
- Preparing, documenting, testing, and implementating of CRQs (Changes)
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary between €19.55 and €23.47 per hour
- Pension accrual via Manpower after twenty-six weeks of work
- Free access to e-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Part-time job of 24 hours a week
- Temporary job until March 2022