You know your way around an office and taking care of administration and customer care is a piece of cake for you. Furthermore, you want to learn something new every day in a full-time position. The fact that you earn a gross salary of up to €2,500.- per month is a nice bonus of course. Do you fit into this picture and do you speak Dutch as well as English? Then you might just be the sales talent who's ready to fulfil this 360-degree role. Keep reading to find out and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a full-time sales assistant for a company in Roosendaal.
As a sales assistant, you ensure the smooth running of day-to-day tasks regarding customers and their orders. You are responsible for a high level of organizational effectiveness and you will be coordinating sales tasks. This includes scheduling meetings, contacting customers and following the orders. Furthermore, your working day will consist of:
- Supplying required communication and information related to customers, orders and shipments
- Managing all required documents and/or reports for internal and external audits of customers or certification programs
- Organizing sales operations and procedures
- Arranging all SAP transactions and sending invoices correctly
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary between €2,300.- and €2,500.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Full-time position of 40 hours per week
- Pension accrual through Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to e-learning platform Manpower Academy