Working at Nedlin means working in the cleanest working environment possible. Why? Because here they turn dirty laundry into clean laundry! Thanks to your hard work hotels, hospitals and other companies can enjoy clean laundry. In exchange, you will earn a gross salary up to €11.04 per hourand there’s a possibility to earn a contract with the employer. Will you soon be part of the Nedlin family? Keep reading to find out and apply today!
Job agency Manpower is looking for warehouse employees for Nedlin, close to Heerlen.
Pay attention: the exact work location is in Hoensbroek.
As a warehouse employee you will be working in the warehouse where you and your team take care of the laundry. Together you make sure that dirty laundry leaves the warehouse clean and fresh! In order to do so the freshly washed laundry needs to be sorted and moved. After this, the laundry needs to be packed so that the orders can be sent to the customer.
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between €10.77 and €11.04 per hour (from 21 years or older)
- Reimbursement of travel costs with a maximum of €11.20 per working day
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to e-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Part-time job of at least 18 hours a week
- Possibility of earning a contract with the employer
- A job for a longer period of time