Looking to pursue a flourishing career in digital technology? If you have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of project management, we might have your new challenge available! In this role, you can expect a broad variety of marketing, top-level support, and business development responsibilities. In return, you will get the chance to work for a dynamic and informal organization whereas your colleagues can’t wait to have you on board! Keep on reading to learn more about the job and most of all, don’t miss out!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an executive project assistant for a internationally client in the Amsterdam area.
In your job as an executive project assistant, you will work closely with a top executive who is responsible on a global level. Without you the process of executing the Strategic Business Development initiatives will come to a full stop real quick.When it comes to completing critical administrative, communication and technical duties you are of the utmost importance!
In this role you will execute the following working activities:
- Defining and aligning top executives’ agendas and priorities
- Coordinating executive communication with external stakeholders
- Assisting executives in critical meetings
- Supporting social media and persona branding initiatives
- Creating marketing materials for sales, business development and strategic partnerships
- Maintaining the CRM-system regarding new sales opportunities
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary between € 2.774,12 and € 3.119,76 per month
- Friday happy hours
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at € 0.19 per kilometer
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Free access to online learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Temporary contract via Manpower for a longer period of time