Talar du svenska? Ja? Do you have a mbo or EQF level 3 degree or higher and at least two years of customer service experience?Then you are more than welcome to be part of a unique ride! At Lynk & Co you will be given a unique opportunity to contribute to onboard in the second launch phase of this international brand. You can find all the details of the vacancy down below.
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a Swedish-speaking customer service advisor for Lynk & Co in Maastricht.
You will be given a unique opportunity to jointhis international mobility brand. At Lynk & Co, being bold is in their DNA. Their goal is to change mobility forever with hassle-free mobility options that are flexible, straightforward, and sustainable. They´re constantly looking for superstarswith open minds and the same passion for theirmission. If that sounds like you,and you´reup for an exciting adventure, then fasten your seatbelt, thrill-seeker, and apply as soon as possible!
And what about the dough you ask? Well, the gross salary is€13.72 hour. Not bad right? Oh and as a bonus, you’ll have a chance at receiving a permanent contract. Score!
Your daily ride
The European engagement centre in Maastricht was opened in April 2020. The first batch of superstars has already started building the foundation for game-changing customer service. For Lynk & Co this is all about thinking out of the box and creating wow-experiences. Yes, read that again, a personal approach is key, so no robots wanted.
Your main super power is customer interaction via different communication channels as well as being a brand ambassador. You´ll be dealing with anything from membership subscriptions, e-commerce, Lynk & Co club events to technical assistance. No worries, you don´t need to be a mechanic or a car enthusiast but being a computer nerd could come in handy! By the way: together you can make things happen, so remember they´re counting on you for the continuous development of the engagement centre. Always be open minded and stay curious.
Your working day will be made up of the following activities:
- Answering all customer and user questions quickly and in a customer-friendly way
- Contributing to the customer engagement centre
- Achieving optimal customer involvement
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary of €13.72 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre, starting from a ten kilometre single journey
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to e-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 38 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract via Manpower and the opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time