- At least two years of working experience as an administrative assistant, back office employee or in a similar role
- Knowledge of and experience working with systems such as SAP, Famous, Documentum, GCH, MMX, Excel
- Operational & transactional skills
- You have insight into the impact of your work on RA compliance
- A good command of the English language both spoken and written, because of communication with colleagues
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree (EQF level 5)
In addition, you are good at organizing and time management, and experience with Six Sigma and/or DMAIC is a distinct asset.
You preferably live in the Maastricht area, for example in Heerlen, Sittard or Geleen.