Do you know how to work with others and are you great at working under pressure? If you also have at least two years of working in logistics, you are the perfect candidate for this position! Your role revolves around transport invoices, cooperation with other departments and providing administrative support. You can expect a suitable salary, reimbursement of travel expenses and pension accrual via Manpower. Are you interested? Keep reading and don’t forget to apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a logistics administrator outbound for a company in Venlo.
What will you be doing?
As a logistics administrator outbound your role involves communicating the status of shipments with colleagues in several teams, including customer service, planning and store operations teams. Working well together is essential, because you are responsible for achieving department goals together. Your job also involves investigating incomplete deliveries, checking transport invoices and contacted all parties involved if exceptions occur during transportation. You will also be providing administrative support to the logistics department and support in statistic reviews.
Your working day will also consist of the following tasks:
- Validating delivery addresses and shipment lists
- Prioritizing orders in cooperation with warehouse teams
- Controlling transport invoices, submitting claims and following up on high costs
- Arranging customers’ pick-ups and special transport
- Supporting in resolving issues with carriers
- Communicating with European teams regarding shipments and orders
What’s in it for you?
- A suitable salary (which will be discussed during the application process)
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre with a maximum of €7.60 per working day
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Additional fees of 30% - 50% extra on top of your salary for working overtime or for working outside of regular office hours
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 38 - 40 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract via Manpower