Do you have a Bachelors degree or higher in a (bio)chemical field or higher, a critical view on several data interpretation skills and are you looking for a job within a state-of-the-art company? Look no further, we might have your new challenge in Delft, nearby The Hague! Carry on reading or apply right away and don’t miss out on this exciting job opportunity!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a formulation and freeze-drying technician for DSM Delft.
A proactive attitude combined with team player elements make up most of your personality. Something you have learned throughout your studies or working experience. In the role of formulation and free-drying technician you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the scientist with formulation and freeze-drying of microbial products
- Executing experimental studies in an efficient manner to develop formulations that meet project goals and timelines.
- Understanding technical issues and the impact of various factors on dried product quality.
- Interacting in multi-disciplinary teams: fermentation, recovery, application and analysis.
- Using various analytical instruments to conduct physicochemical, biophysical and/or biological characterization of dried formulations.
- Processing and interpretation of experimental data, write experimental reports (English) and in-house presenting of technical data.
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between €15.66 and €22.38 per hour
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Temporary job with chances of getting a permanent contract