If people management is your strong point, this is the job for you! In the role of warehouse lead you will coach and instruct your team to complete day to day tasks. Another big part of you role is to help your colleagues to develop themselves further. Good knowledge of the English language and an mbo or EQF level 4 degree or higher are mandatory. Your efforts will be rewarded with a competitive salary, reimbursement of your travel expenses and overtime fees. Are you interested in this opportunity? If so, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a warehouse lead for a company in Venlo.
As a warehouse lead you thrive in a rapidly changing environment. Not only do know how to motivate your team but also know how to create an environment in which team members can develop their skills. Furthermore you actively coach your team on the targets you’ll need to achieve. Problems that occur are no problem for your swift thinking, and thinking outside the box is your mantra. In your role you are part of the Operations team and report directly to the warehouse supervisor. You are going to perform the following tasks:
- Training new employees on the job
- Monitoring new employees and instructing them on productivity and expected behavior
- Solving production related problems
- Advising the warehouse supervisor
- Executing departmental tasks when not coaching employees
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary (the definitive amount will be discussed in further stages of your application)
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre with a maximum of €7.60 per working day
- Shift work allowance up to 100% during holidays
- Pension accrual via Manpower after twenty six weeks’ work
- Free access to e-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Ful-time job of 40 hours per week