The opportunity to earn a permanent contract, shift allowance on top of your gross salary of €10.60 per hour and reimbursement of your travel expenses. Does this sound like a nice package deal? And do you want to work at one of the largest logistics companies in the world? If you bring an availability of 40 hours per week and if you are in good physical shape, these employment conditions could be yours! Read on to learn more or apply now!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for full-time warehouse employees for CEVA Logistics in Eindhoven.
As a logistics employee in the warehouse at CEVA, you will never have a dull moment. After a cup of hot coffee or tea your working day can get started. You will perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Picking orders
- Scanning products using a handheld scanner
- Preparing orders for shipment
- Entering data into the systems
- Helping with any other activities, such as packing work
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract!
- Gross salary of €10.60 per hour
- Shift allowance of 35% for working after 21.00 o’clock
- Reimbursement of travel expenses with a maximum of €14.85 per working day
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Free access to the E-learning platform Studytube