Does being a customer service specialist within a big chemical company sound exciting to you? Do you like building and maintaining relationships with customers? Then this is your chance, because Dow is offering you a job as a customer service specialist! The job comes with a maximum salary of €3,200 per month, plus travel cost reimbursement and pension accrual. If you are interested to learn more about this position, keep reading and discover if you're the perfect fit!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a customer service specialist with an excellent command of the French language for Dow in Terneuzen.
The tasks you will be performing as a customer service specialist are:
- Executing order entry processes and managing order fulfilment processes
- Strengthening relationships with customers
- Coordinating customer accounts activities that are assigned to you
- Contacting various departments within Dow for further inquiries
- Supporting commercial strategies with Dow customers across multiple businesses
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary between €2,400 and €3,200 per month
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Free access to Manpower's E-learning platform Studytube