Are you looking for an active job in which you are constantly on the move? Does working within a big, international and well-known company sound exciting? Or else maybe a gross salary of €10.60 per hour, an additional shift fee of 35% and the chance to apply for a permanent contract? Keep on reading, because CEVA Logistics would love for you to join their team.
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several orderpickers for CEVA Logistics in Heerlen.
What will you be doing?
Warehouse employees at CEVA Logistics perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Picking orders
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Processing data of incoming goods in SAP
- Packing and repacking products
- A gross salary of €10.60 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs up to €14.56 per working day
- An additional evening shift fee of 35% (if you work after 21.00 hrs)
- A full-time or part-time job between 32 and 40 hours a week
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks' work
- Training opportunities that will allow you to become a reach truck driver or EPT driver
- Free access to e-learning platform Studytube via Manpower