Do you have a good command of the English and Dutch language and are you a quality manager with at least two years of experience in Quality Assurance of complex files and five years of knowledge of Customer Due Diligence and Compliance? Are you looking for a new challenge? If that’s the case, Manpower is looking for you! Your knowledge and experience will be rewarded with a gross salary between €80.00 and €95.00 per hour and a direct contract with our client. Would you like to learn more about this vacancy? Then keep on reading!
Manpower is looking for a quality manager for our client in Den Haag.
What will you be doing?
As a quality manager, you will be checking the Customer Due Diligence files, which are established by KYC analytics and Investment Officers (IO’s). Further on you will be busy with upgrading the quality of files, this is a task you will perform in close cooperation with the KYC Analyst, Investment Officers, the Compliance department and the 2nd line Business Compliance Officers.
You will also perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Acting as an advisor and sparring partner for the IO’s and Front Office Department Management
- Giving guidance and coaching to the KYC Analysts
- Participating in deal-team meetings to identify main KYC Risk
- Provide mandatory advice and conditions on all high-risk clients
- Improving the registration, motivation and uniform application of CDD risks
- Ensuring deadlines and making sure decisions are made
- Gross salary between €80.00 and €95.00 per hour
- Direct contract with our client
- Reimbursement of travel costs (this is included in the salary)
- Full-time job for 40 hours a week
- A job for a longer period of time
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower