Do you have a bachelor's degree (or higher), an excellent command of the English language and are you ambitious to work in the field of HR? Then we are looking for you! You will support the recruiters at Dow with all aspects of talent acquisition. For your hard work, you will receive a gross salary up to €3,000.- per month and many more benefits. Would you like to learn more about this vacancy? Then keep on reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a junior recruiter for Dow in Terneuzen.
When you start as a junior recruiter at Dow you will learn all aspects of talent acquisition. You are supporting the recruiters with sourcing and screening candidates. You will also assist with Recruitment and Campus events (when this is allowed again). Further on you will be busy with promoting the employer brand both online and offline, generating a list of names of potential candidates and maintaining the candidate database. All by all, you have an all-round function, where you can expect to learn a lot!
As a recruiter at Dow, you can expect to perform the following activities:
- Interacting with potential candidates (on social media and professional networks)
- Identifying good candidate profiles by using sourcing techniques
- Communicating with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Screening active candidates
- Present candidates towards the recruiter
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between €2,400.- and €3,000.- per month (depending on your experience)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow in the long run
- Free access to e-learning platform Studytube via Manpower