Are you experienced in different process methodologies and do you have project management skills? As a senior process engineer at Dow Terneuzen you will put those qualities into work! In exchange you can expect a salary up to €3.700 per month and have a chance to work for a Top Employer! If you would like to know more about this opportunity keep on reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a senior process engineer for Dow in Terneuzen.
Please note that this is a temporary position for six months with the opportunity to extend your contract.
As a process engineer at Dow you will provide a technical resource to lead project teams and/or to provide expertise in specific fields, tools or theory. You mainly provide solutions which add value through improvement in work processes, unit operations, operating condition or process technology. The job requires expanded conceptual and practical knowledge in own job discipline. You can also expect to perform the following activities:
What’s in it for you
- Applying Global Project Methodology (GPM) and Process Engineering Work Process Discipline
- Ensuring that the project scope is well defined and meets the business needs in a cost-effective manner
- Ensuring that the process design is safe, meeting DOW LPP’s and other EH&S requirements
- Driving project execution within your discipline
- Providing input to project schedule and plans
- Ensuring process design deliverables, such as P&IDs, datasheets, process calculations, process modelling meet the needs of the project
- Identifying technical problems both within designs and existing operations
- Engaging the business and functional technology centre and the subject matter expert network to resolve
- Gross salary between € 2.800 and €3.700 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Temporary Manpower contract at Dow with a duration of six months
- The opportunity to extend your contract after an initial six months
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower