You excel while multi-tasking and love to troubleshoot every problem that comes your way. You have working knowledge of SAP, Portfolio, Sharepoint and Excel and a high knowledge base of procurement work process, Purchasing Strategic Sourcing Process (SSP) and purchasing policies. And last but not least, you’re looking for a new challenge in your career. Did we just describe you? Stop searching and apply now!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a purchasing analyst for Dow in Terneuzen.
As a purchasing analyst at Dow, you can expect to perform the following activities:
What's in it for you?
- Supporting the sourcing specialists and sourcing managers with more transactional activities
- Uploading contracts, creating vendors and addressing any necessary changes in ECC or any other Dow tool
- Negotiating supply pricing, lead times and delivery terms for non-critical spend items
- Providing sourcing support for Dow businesses or functions by working with the partners to clarify the scope of service, quality, volume and logistic requirements for new and existing purchases
- Using available sourcing tools such as request for information (RFI) and request for quote (RFQ) to the fullest capability
- Gross salary between €2,600.- and €3,200.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after six months’ work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower