Between your Bachelor’s degree, knowledge of the German language and your working experience in the field of rewards and compensation, you are the perfect person for the position of rewards representative at Dow! You will be answering questions and queries from employees and providing answers and feedback to ensure a satisfying solution. You will earn up to €4,000.- gross per month and will accrue pension via Manpower after only 26 weeks of work. Would you like to learn more about this position? If so, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a German-speaking rewards representative for Dow in Terneuzen.
In your role as a rewards representative, you are the first point of contact for employees of Dow when it comes to rewards, compensation and benefits inquiries. These inquiries come to you through chat, phone or eRequest, and you will be responsible for identifying and delivering suitable answers and solutions. You support and perform transactional activities that allow HR business processes to succeed.
Your working day consists of the following tasks:
What’s in it for you
- Delegating and escalating queries while remaining responsible through completion
- Tracking progress of queries and providing feedback to requestors regarding the status of their queries
- Engaging in improving knowledge base and case management content
- Supporting oversight of service operations through responses to service demands
- Engaging in and driving overall continuous improvement processes
- Gross salary between €3,000.- and €4,000.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow in the long run
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower