A nice job at one of the world's largest logistics companies, doesn’t that sound good? That's what you can expect at CEVA Logistics. But that’s not all, because in addition to a gross hourly wage of €10.73 excluding shift work allowance, you can also count on pension accrual, reimbursement of travel expenses, and an opportunity to earn a permanent contract! Want to know more? Read on to see if you qualify and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several warehouse employees for CEVA Logistics in Eindhoven.
As a logistics employee in the warehouse at CEVA, you are responsible for performing the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Picking orders
- Scanning products using a handheld scanner
- Preparing orders for shipment
- Entering data into the systems
- Helping with any other activities, such as packing work
- Gross salary of €10.73 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses with a maximum of €14,85 per working day
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Shift allowance of 35% for working after 21.00 o’clock
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Free access to the E-learning platform Studytube
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract!