Hablas Español? If you answered 'Si' and also have at least two years of experience in the field of customer service, we are looking for you! At Lynk & Co you will be given a unique opportunity to contribute to onboard in the second launch phase of this international brand. What else can you expect in return? Because you always go the extra mile for the customers, you are rewarded with a gross hourly wage of €13.72, you have the chance of a permanent contract and the chance to work for an international leading organization. Interested? Apply now!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several Spanish customer service employees in the heart of Maastricht for Lynk & Co.
What will you be doing?
In the role of customer service agent, you will be in constant contact with Lynk & Co customers. Most contact takes place via chat, social media and e-mail. Computer skills, empathy and a customer-friendly attitude are essential for this job!
In this role you are responsible for the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Handling all incoming customer queries around our mobility concept, products, offers etc.
- Engaging with customers on various social media platforms
- Support in the Event Registration for our cool events
- Offering basic technical customer support (not needed to be tech-savy, we´ll teach you. Being a computer nerd could come in handy though!)
- And many other cool tasks which come on our path (and yes it´s many, that´s the fun part of a Start Up)
- Gross salary of €13,72 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre, starting from a ten kilometre single journey
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 38 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract via Manpower and the opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time