Parli Italiano? If you answered 'Si' and also have at least two years of experience in the field of customer service, Manpower is looking for you! At Lynk & Co you will be given a unique opportunity to contribute to onboard in the second launch phase of this international brand. So, are you up for a challenge where you get rewarded with a gross salary of €13.72 per hour and the change to apply for a permanent contract? Then we would love to get in touch with you! Keep on reading to apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an Italian-speaking customer service advisor for Lynk & Co in Maastricht.
What will you be doing?
The European engagement centre in Maastricht opened in April 2020. Your main responsibility is interacting with customers via different communication channels, as well as being a brand ambassador. You'll be dealing with anything from membership subscriptions, e-commerce, Lynk & Co club events to technical assistance. You don't need to be a mechanic or a car enthusiast but being a computer nerd could come in handy!
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary of €13.72 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre starting from ten kilometres single journey
- Full-time job of 38 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time
- Pension accrual via Manpower after twenty six weeks of work
- Opportunity to work at an innovative start-up
- Free access to e-learning platform Studytube via Manpower