Medtronic: an innovative company in the medical field that helps to improve healthcare all over the world. Do you want to be part of this company with a mission? Are you looking for a full-time job where you work together with researchers, scientists, technical engineers and medical specialists? There is a great opportunity available! Quickly go on reading to discover more about the vacancy.
Manpower is looking for a temporary regulatory affairs assistant for Medtronic in Maastricht.
What will you be doing?
In this role you will be working as a regional key player to centralize, assess, and disseminate Product Change Notification (PCN) and New Product Notification (NPN) for the EMEA region (Europe, Middle-East and Africa). Furthermore, you will be taking care of the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Participating, preparing and coordinating registration submissions
- Implementing country specific regulatory projects
- Maintaining regulatory databases to support the EMEA region
- Being the focal point for providing regulatory support
- Ensuring that prepared documentation meets external and internal requirements
- Gross salary of €2,400 per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs, €0.19 per kilometre (maximum 20 kilometre for a single journey)
- The chance to work for an innovative company where researchers, scientists, technical engineers and medical specialists work closely together while being in different parts of the world
- Full-time job with 40 guaranteed hours per week
- Temporary position for 6 months
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower