Pratar du svenska? If you answered 'ja' and also have at least two years of experience in the field of customer service, we are looking for you! At Lynk & Co you will be given a unique opportunity to contribute to onboard in the second launch phase of this international brand. So, are you up for a challenge that will reward you with a gross hourly salary of €13.72 and the chance to apply for a permanent contract? Then we would love to get in touch with you! Keep on reading to apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a Swedish-speaking customer service advisor for Lynk & Co in Maastricht.
Your daily ride
The European engagement centre in Maastricht was opened in April 2020. The first batch of superstars has already started building the foundation for game-changing customer service. For Lynk & Co this is all about thinking out of the box and creating wow-experiences. Yes, read that again, a personal approach is key, so no robots wanted.
In the role of customer service agent you will be in constant contact with Lynk & Co customers. Most contact takes place via chat, social media and e-mail. Computer skills, empathy and a customer-friendly attitude are essential for this job!
Your working day will be made up of the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Answering all customer and user questions quickly and in a customer-friendly way
- Contributing to the customer engagement centre
- Achieving optimal customer involvement
- Gross salary of €13.72 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre, starting from a ten kilometre single journey
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to e-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 38 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract via Manpower and the opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time