Do you not only speak English fluently, but do you also have a good command of German, French, Swedish, Norwegian and/or Danish? And are you experienced in the field of Environment, Health and Safety? If so, Dow has the job for you! As a sustainability technician you will ensure that product registrations are completed and that they are in accordance with authority procedures. In exchange for your knowledge and hard work you can expect to earn a salary between €2,300.- and €2,800.- per month, and your travel costs will be reimbursed. Are you interested in this vacancy? If so, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a sustainability technician for Dow in Terneuzen.
Please note: this is a temporary job until June 30th, 2021.
As an Environment Health & Safety sustainability technician at Dow, you will be working closely alongside several functional stakeholders. Together you will be completing registrations and troubleshooting regulatory issues in SAP. Your job will also consist of the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Recording work in workflow management tools and managing the product registration to meet given deadlines (internal and/or regulatory)
- Interacting with stakeholders to collect data and/or information required to complete product registration activities
- Completing submissions of product registrations in accordance with the competent authority procedures
- Managing invoices for product registration processes in order to secure timely payment
- Completing REACH registrations checks via CMT (change management tool) and SVT(substance volume tracking), as well as REACH dossier submissions and updates
- Supporting Dow advocacy efforts with respect to environmental regulations
- Gross salary between €2,300.- and €2,800.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Temporary contract until June 30th, 2021
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow in the long run
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower