If you are looking for a job in the chemical industry, we have found it for you! Manpower is offering you a chance to work as a customer service specialist at Dow, located in Terneuzen. In this position you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers. For your effort you will receive a gross monthly salary up to €3,200 per month, plus travel cost reimbursement and pension accrual. Are you the service-oriented candidate we are looking for? Then we would like to get in touch with you. Read on and apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a customer service specialist with an excellent command of the Turkish and German language for Dow in Terneuzen.
In this role you will have a varied range of tasks to ensure that the best customer service is offered. In practice this means that you are responsible for the following:
What’s in it for you?
- Executing order entry processes and managing order fulfilment processes
- Strengthening relationships with customers
- Coordinating customer accounts activities that are assigned to you
- Contacting various departments within Dow for further inquiries
- Supporting commercial strategies with Dow customers across multiple businesses
- Gross salary between €2,400.- and €3,200.- per month
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Free access to Manpower's E-learning platform Studytube