Do you have a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in engineering and at least three years of experience in managing a team? Do you possess the interpersonal skills that are needed for being in charge of two different teams as well as building long-term relationships with clients and stakeholders? And are you able to do so in both Dutch and English? If you can answer ‘yes’ to all these questions, we are looking for you. Do you want to know what you will get in return for fulfilling this challenging and responsible position? Read on and apply today!
Manpower is looking for a full-time client services manager for an employer in IJmuiden.
As a central services manager you will be responsible for ensuring delivery of exceptional service relating to a portfolio of clients. To do so you will be leading two key teams: one team that focuses on first contact resolution for queries from clients without representation on site and one team that focuses on analysis and trends and the actions thereafter to drive improvements in the transactional efficiencies. Furthermore your tasks will consist of:
What’s in it for you
- Managing an inbound client response program to e-mails, calls and queries
- Delivering a program to ensure all client non-conformances are responded to and closed off in a timely manner and patterns of issues are root caused to drive improvements in service
- Working to create a service model which removes any blockers in the transactional process which may impact delivery of stock to stores
- Ensuring a structure and process is in place to proactively communicate service support data and knowledge to the clients
- Directly on contract with the employer
- Gross starting salary of €3,750.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre or a lease car
- Chance of a permanent contract
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Free access to the online learningplatform Studytube