Speaking German, English and Dutch is something that comes naturally to you. Besides that you love to help people, that why you chose a career in customer service. If this is the case, Manpower is looking for you! For our client, a scientific organization, we are looking for a customer service representative. For your hard work you will receive a gross salary between €18.52 and €25.50 per hour and many more benefits. Are you interested to learn more about this vacancy? Then keep on reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a customer service representative for a scientific organization in Geleen.
What will you be doing?
As a customer service representative you take care of the day-to-day order activity tasks, this includes customer orders, maintaining master data and many more challenging but fun tasks. Besides that you are the first point of contact for German clients. Those clients will ask you all kinds of questions about their delivery, order and other cases. Hereby it is your responsibility to consult them and making sure they hang up the phone with a smile and with all their questions answered.
Your future task will be:
What’s in it for you?
- Processing incoming orders
- Handling and entering order changes
- Managing back-orders
- Monitoring order places and ensuring timely release
- Maintaining customer master data
- Gross salary between €18.52 and €25.50 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.13 per kilometre
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Working for an international company
- Full-time job for 40 hours a week
- Temporary job for six to twelve moths
- Free access to e-learning platform Studytube via Manpower