Do you have an intermediate vocational degree level 4 (MBO-4 or higher) in a biomedical field? Have you previously worked in administration and are you familiar with Microsoft Office applications? Do you have a great command of the English language and are you looking for a job in the Maastricht area? Look no further, because Manpower has the perfect job for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a quality control assistant for an innovative medical company in Geleen.
What will you be doing?
As a quality control associate, you can expect to perform the following supporting tasks:
What do we offer you?
- Issuing, monitoring and archiving documentation
- Maintaining, organizing and archiving controlled documents
- Handling the processing of change request forms
- Checking documents for correct template format
- Arranging approval of and/or signing controlled documents
- Assuring availability of latest versions of controlled documents at recorded locations
- Managing and distributing (copies of) controlled documents
- Disposing of sensitive paperwork
- Supporting QA officers in documentation-related activities
- Gross salary of €12.50 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometer
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Temporary vacancy of six months with the option of renewal
- Pension accrual via Manpower (after 26 weeks of work)
- Free access to Studytube, the e-learning platform from Manpower