If you have good administrative, planning and organizing skills, then we have the perfect job for you! As a labeling officer you are responsible for maintaining the uniformity and conformity of country-specific product labeling. This job requires good knowledge of GMP/GDP guidelines within the pharmaceutical industry and a Bachelor's degree. For your commitment you will receive a gross hourly wage up to €19.87, reimbursement of your travel expenses and there is a chance to get a permanent contract! If you are ready for the next step in your career, then this is your chance. Keep on reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a labeling officer for MSD in Boxmeer.
What will you be doing?
Your main job is to plan and execute various task within the artwork management process on a daily basis. As a labeling officer you are a part of the artwork management team which means you can also have a specialized role in the artwork management process. You can think of business expertise or international packaging role, for example. Together with your team you are responsible for the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Coordinating and implementing new and revised product labeling
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Collecting all necessary information for the preparation of new product labeling, such as technical specifications, design specifications, registration requirements and texts
- Checking the artwork design, internal and/or external
- Executing and documenting new artwork related to product introduction or changes in compliance with existing SOPs
- Phasing of the modified materials and control of phasing out of the existing packaging materials
- Gross salary between €14.77 and €19.87 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time