With your financial background, you are the right person to fulfill the role of tax analyst. You not only have the right work experience, but also at least an EQF-4 diploma in Finance. Nobody gets as enthusiastic about analyses and declarations as you! If you want to use your expertise for an internationally renowned company, this full-time job at Dow is perfect for you. You will earn between € 2,500 and € 3,200 per month, build up pension through Manpower and can count on a pleasant, diverse work atmosphere. Would you like to know more about the profile and your activities? Then read on!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a tax analyst for Dow in Terneuzen.
In the role of tax analyst, you will be in charge of VAT returns. You will also save relevant data for audits for different countries. You will work closely with various financial departments within Dow, including abroad. A good command of the English language is required for this, because of the working language within the company.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Corresponding with relevant local authorities
- Analyzing and checking data
- Identifying risks
- Assisting in preparing and submitting monthly VAT returns (together with the Tax Manager)
- Working according to local tax regulations with attention to standardization within Dow Chemical
- Gross salary between € 2,500 and € 3,200 per month
- Travel allowance of € 0.19 per kilometer and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel costs
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months worked
- Fixed term contract through Manpower, at Dow Chemical
- Free access to e-learning platform Studytube