Would you like to help Santa Claus distribute the presents across the Netherlands this winter? As a mail sorter you sort different kinds of packages, letters and other mail by zipcode. In the warehouse of PostNL’s there is a nice atmosphere, because of the employees and the energy they bring. You will work in a large team during all kinds of different shifts. Because of this variety in shifts you will meet a lot of new colleagues each shift! Want to know more? Keep reading and don’t forget to apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several logistics workers otherwise known as #decemberhelden for PostNL in Zwolle.
What will you be doing as a #decemberheld?
As a logistics worker you will be working as a mail sorter. Between big sorting machines you will be coordinating the mail, so that the mail carriers can work with the correct cargo. The tasks you will be performing are:
- Carrying big containers filled with mail
- Checking the machine flow by keeping it free of big boxes
- Loading and unloading of the sorting machine
- Placing the mail on assembly line (a flat-belt conveyor)
- Entering zip code data in different systems and placing stickers on the mail
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary of €10.58 per hour
- Travel reimbursement
- Allowance up to 40% while working night shifts or morning shifts
- Part-time job between nine and thirty hours a week
- On-the-job training to control different machines
- Nice working area
- Free access to e-learning platform Studytube via Manpower