You have excellent planning skills and you really feel at home in a logistics environment. You also have a Bachelor’s degree or higher and at least two years of working experience as resource planner or in a comparable position. Do you recognize yourself in this description? Then Manpower has the job for you! For your experience and hard work you will receive a gross salary between €2,500 and €3,300 per month and a permanent contract! Would you like to learn more about this vacancy? Then keep on reading and apply today!
Manpower is looking for a workforce planner for a logistics company in Tilburg.
What will you be doing?
As capacity and resource planner you are the link between customer, the organization and the employment agencies. You determine the requested capacity versus available capacity, and the timely availability and deployment of employees. You are also responsible for the analyzing of short and midterm capacity planning and resource planning based on rolling forecasts from our customer. Based on this analysis you provide appropriate recommendations. In addition, you will also perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Giving advice to Operations with regards to resource planning and actions to be taken
- Monitoring resource planning in relation to the WAB (Wet Arbeidsmarkt in Balans)
- Ensuring the coordination of resources between the departments, the agencies and the other sites
- Managing all system parameters for the capacity and resource model
- Coordinating the onboarding process and training activities for new hires
- Analyzing processes and identifying process improvement enhancement
- Direct contract with our client
- Gross salary of between €2,500 and €3,300 per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time