Are you looking for a full-time job in logistics and would you like to work at an international company? Then why not discover what CEVA Logistics has to offer you? Manpower and CEVA are looking for motivated warehouse employees for the warehouse in Wijchen. You will earn a gross salary of €10.60 per hour and your travel costs will be reimbursed. Would you like to know more about this vacancy? Keep reading to see if this job of warehouse employee is for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several warehouse employees for CEVA Logistics in Wijchen.
What will you be doing?
This job is quite an active one: you will be standing, walking, and lifting items all day! As a warehouse employee at CEVA Logistics, you will be performing the following tasks:
- Picking orders
- Managing the flow of goods in the distribution centre
- Processing incoming goods
- Preparing orders for shipping
This is a physically demanding job that involves a lot of walking, standing, and lifting goods up to 23 kilograms. The ability to work with different computer systems is also important. As a warehouse worker, you will sometimes work with three systems at the same time! What's in it for you?
- Gross salary of €10.60 per hour (from age 21 and up)
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Reimbursement of travel expenses with a maximum of € 14.56 per working day
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week for a longer period of time
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract at CEVA Logistics
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower