Are you looking for an interesting job at an international company? If you have a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) and you are fluent in Spanish and English, this job is perfect for you! As a receivable specialist, you will process and collect invoices for Dow in Terneuzen. In exchange for your knowledge and full-time availability, you will receive a salary between €2,400 and €3,000 per month. Your travel expenses will be reimbursed and you will start accruing pension after 26 weeks. Would you like to know more about this vacancy? Then keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a Spanish-speaking receivable specialist for Dow in Terneuzen.
As a receivable specialist you will be the company's main point of contact for invoice-related matters. Your daily workload will consist of the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Issuing sales adjustments for customers according to business agreements and standards
- Identifying expiring or aged items or payment agreements
- Proactively collecting near-due invoices to help optimize cashflow
- Reviewing root cause analyses alongside the work progress coach and team lead
- Investigating customer payment behaviours to make sure payments are made within a timely manner
- Gross salary between €2,400 and €3,000 per month
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Free access to Manpower's E-learning platform Studytube