You excel while multi-tasking and love to troubleshoot every problem that comes your way. You have working knowledge of SAP, Portfolio, Sharepoint and Microsoft-Excel and a high knowledge base of procurement work process, Purchasing Strategic Sourcing Process (SSP) and purchasing policies. And last but not least, you’re looking for a new challenge in your career. Did we just describe you? Stop searching and apply now!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an Associate Buyer for Dow in Terneuzen.
As an Associate Buyer at Dow , you can expect to perform the following activities:
What's in it for you?
- Support the Sourcing Specialists and Sourcing Managers with more transactional activities, such as uploading contracts, creating vendors and addressing any necessary changes within ECC or any other Dow tool
- Negotiating supply pricing, lead times and delivery terms for non-critical spend items
- Providing sourcing support for Dow businesses or functions by working with the partners to clarify the scope of service, quality, volume and logistic requirements for new and existing purchases
- Utilizing available sourcing tools such as request for information (RFI) and request for quote (RFQ) to the fullest capability
- Gross salary between €2,500,- and €3,500,- per month
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow in the long run
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after six months’ work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow