Are you experienced in the field of procurement? Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or a similar field? Are you looking for a job with benefits such as travel allowance and pension accrual? Then Manpower is looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an purchasing specialist for Dow in Terneuzen.
In this role, you will be accountable for supporting all procurement activities associated with specific category of spend for the Dow Service Centre Procure to Pay organisation. You will be expected to develop a primary and secondary category specialization over time. In addition to supporting a particular category of spend, you may support a Procurement Team, the Contract Management Team, the Buy Channel Standardization team, or Special Projects. In this role, you will support the Dow Procurement organization to develop, deliver, and operationalize Strategic Sourcing strategies to support the ability of Dow to realize best value for every dollar of spend.
The following activities will be part of your daily workload:
What’s in it for you
- Prioritize, expedite and facilitate complex orders
- Assist in the development and maintenance of purchasing process standards and procedures
- Provide expertise in purchasing to resolve Level III escalations from 3rd party managed services teams
- Support managed services (Procurement and Accounts Payable) inquiries regarding complex contracts and purchase orders
- Develop, coach and mentor peer buyers and analysts to perform complex buys, resolve escalations and support reporting needs
- Capture and report metrics and KPIs, delivering to committed mutual service agreement and service level agreement goals
- Gross salary between €2.600 and €3.400 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after six months’ work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week (32 hours is also possible in good consultation)
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow in the long run