Working for an international fashion brand? Check. Daily fresh lunch in the canteen? Check. Earning money and receiving extra fees for working on the weekend? Check. Friendly colleagues and a hypermodern working environment? Check. This is only a small selection of all the benefits you get when you work at Michael Kors! Do you want to find out how all these benefits could soon be yours? Keep reading to find out and apply today!
Manpower is looking for full-time orderpickers for Michael Kors in Venlo.
What will you be doing?
In your role as orderpicker you ensure that everything in the warehouse runs smoothly. Your tasks will involve:
What’s in it for you?
- Checking and booking incoming goods
- Picking and packing of orders
- Carrying out packing work
- Preparing goods for shipment
- Gross salary of €10.50 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre with a maximum of €7.60 per working day
- Allowance for working on weekends up to 100% and 8% holiday pay
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job for 40 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time with career opportunities
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower