Does being a customer service specialist at an international chemical company sound exciting to you? Do you like building and maintaining relationships? And do you also speak German and Polish as well? Now is your chance! Dow Chemical offers you a job that comes with a maximum salary of €3,200 per month, plus travel cost reimbursement and pension accrual. If you are interested to learn more about this position, keep reading and discover if you're the perfect fit!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a German- and Polish-speaking customer service specialist for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
The tasks you will be performing as a customer service specialist are as follows:
What’s in it for you?
- Executing order entry processes and managing order fulfilment processes
- Strengthening relationships with customers and coordinating customer accounts activities that are assigned to you
- Contacting various departments within Dow Chemical for further inquiries
- Supporting commercial strategies with Dow customers across multiple businesses
- Gross salary between €2,400.- and €3,200.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre with a maximum of 75 kilometres, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Long term assignment, fixed-contract at Manpower
- Possibility of a contract at Dow in the long run
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower