Do you have great communication skills in both English and Dutch? If so, the role of project engineer is perfect for you! Your Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering allows you to develop a solid project scope and plan the project perfectly. Your full-time availability and previous experience also allow you to act as an expert within the engineering organization. Are you interested in what our client has to offer? We can reveal that you will receive a direct contract and that your salary lies between €3,000.- and €5,000.- gross per month. If you would like to know more about this job, keep reading and don’t forget to apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a project engineer for a company in Naarden.
What will you be doing?
As a full-time project engineer, your responsibilities will include the following:
What’s in it for you?
- Managing technical/CAPEX projects while applying PM methodology
- Developing project scopes and setting up project planning
- Acting as the electrical, instrumentation and automation expert within the engineering organization
- Participating as an EIA support and/or lead in all projects
- Applying and implementing continuous improvement principles
- Gross salary between €3,000.- and €5,000.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Direct contract with our client
- A job for a longer period of time
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract