Do you have a good command of the English language and are you looking for a full-time job? As an accounts payable specialist, you will be validating payments and processing invoices so the administration of your new employer is up to date. Your hard work will be rewarded with a salary between €2,200.- and €2,800.- a month and reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses. You might also qualify for a permanent contract! If you would like to know more about this vacancy, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an accounts payable specialist for a manufacturer in the area of Terneuzen.
As a procurement operations invoice processor you can expect to perform the following tasks:
What's in it for you?
- Validating necessity of payment
- Processing invoices to ensure timely payment within the payment terms
- Adhering to SLA/OLAs as well as any other P2P related metrics as defined by the Center Leader
- Escalating invoices to resolve non-conformance of invoices
- Validating Delegation of Authority to spend (non-PO and un-priced invoices)
- Aligning your work with HR and Sourcing (comparing and matching)
- Gross salary between €2,200.- and €2,800.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0.19 per kilometre and reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Pension accrual after 26 weeks of working via Manpower
- A job for a longer period of time
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract